Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sqwishland's Player Tutorial

Sqwishland is a very BIG world. When I first started playing, I often got lost and had to learn everything by myself. I learned fast but I don't know about other players. Remember when I told you guys about the rumors about the all new Sqwishland? Well, if you've recently logged in the game, you'll see that i was right! Sqwishland 2.0 was launched and it was so exciting to find out the new features in the game. One new feature that I really liked was the Player Tutorial with Squizel. Don't you just love that cute Sqwishland tour guide?

Now, new members will learn how to play the game in no time.I also liked that just by using the Player Tutorial, I leveled up immediately and got Sqwash. I really love the new Sqwishland. How about you, what are your thoughts and suggestions about the new Sqwishland and the Player Tutorial?



Play minigames at Sqwishland.com - virtual pets 

No comments:

Post a Comment