Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Check the SqwishLand time with the SqwishClock

I love MODJirah's game events and I hate it when I miss them! They make earning game event points for the Game Event Ladder both fun and easy. Normally, you need to be logged in so you can wait for MODJirah to announce a game event. Unfortunately, sometimes I'm busy with other things so even if I wanted to join, I can't. I can only join the game events when I'm online. Thankfully, that will no longer be a problem because SqwishLand finally has a SqwishClock!

The SqwishClock displays the SqwishLand time. Now I can schedule meet-ups with my SqwishLand Buddies and go online when it's time for MODJirah's game events. You can find SqwishClocks at the Sqwungle, Mayan Temple, and at the Coral Palace entrance.

Play minigames at Sqwishland.com - virtual pets

No comments:

Post a Comment